The Remote Browser function allows you to obtain a screen transition diagram that combines automatic and manual crawls.
【How to execute an automatic crawl from the result of a manual crawl】
1. Go to the screen transition diagram with the manual crawl results and click on the snail icon of the screen you wish to start the automatic crawl.
2. Click on the "Start Auto-crawl" button.
3. As a result, the automatic crawl will start from any screen in the manual crawl result.
This is the end of the procedure for executing the auto-crawl from the manual crawl result.
【How to execute a manual crawl from the results of an automatic crawl】
1. Go to the screen transition diagram with the result of the automatic crawl, and click the index finger icon on the screen where you want to start the manual crawl.
2. Click on "Crawl with a Remote Browser".
3. Enter any value for the "Start with the data from the auto crawl" name field and click the "Connect" button.
4. Operate the function you want to scan on the remote browser, and click "Apply to diagram" when the acquisition is completed.
5. Click on "Start Crawl".
6. As a result, a manual crawl will be performed from any screen of the automatic crawl.
This is the end of the procedure for executing a manual crawl from the results of the automatic crawl.