After crawling, the following page-loading animation or blank page may be displayed and subsequent pages may not crawl.
If a page takes a long time to display in this way, it is possible to specify the waiting time for a particular page to render from the AeyeScan settings.
There are two ways to set this up.
*Rendering latency refers to the time between the response from the target site and the page being displayed.
How to configure settings from the screen transition diagram.
1. open the screen transition diagram and click on the "snail icon" on the page that is currently loading.
2. Click on "Change Wait Setting".
3. Enter the number of seconds to wait in the "Wait Time (seconds)" field. (Can be set for up to 15 seconds.)
4. click on "Re-crawl from This age".
That's all for the setup.
In addition, when the above settings are made, the URL and the number of seconds of Wait setting are saved in the scan info.
*Wait settings are carried over to the destination scan information even when scan information is copied.
How to do this from the scan settings
If you know the URLs of pages that take a long time to load, you can add them before crawling.
1. Click "New Scan" from the scan list.
2. go to Basic Scan Options > Wait Settings.
・URL: Specify the URL (domain and path) of the page that takes time to display.
・Wait time (seconds): Specify the number of seconds to wait.
The procedure is described above.